English For Beginners
By the time you finish this English For Beginners course you will be at Language Level B1;
Anyone from this language proficiency level onward can make contributions to office meetings, have conversations with clients, and carry out most work functions requested of them. A person at level 3 or B1 can speak at a normal speed in the language and has a fairly extensive vocabulary.
- I can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. I can understand the main point of many radio or TV programs on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear.
- I can understand texts that consist mainly of high frequency everyday or job-related language. I can understand the description of events, feelings and wishes in personal letters.
- Spoken Interaction
- I can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken. I can enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life (e.g. family, hobbies, work, travel and current events).
- I can write simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. I can write personal letters describing experiences and impressions.
What Will You Learn?
- To communicate with English speakers.
Parts of Speech00:00
There is – There are40:00:00
Asking and Giving Directions00:00
Past Modal Verbs (Could’ve, Should’ve Would’ve)00:00
Know vs Meet
Adjective form of nouns
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet